When : Always April 29th
Kiss Your Mate Day is a perfect chance to smooch with your partner. As if you need an opportunity to share a kiss or two with the one you love. With spring in th air, April is an appropriate time for Kiss Your Mate Day.
Some people may ask "why you need a holiday to kiss your mate?" Others say "every day should be Kiss Your Mate Day." Unfortunately, researchers tell us that kissing, an important part of romance and intimacy, is the first thing to go in a relationship. If you don't currently kiss your mate everyday, use today to re-establish kissing in your life.
Ladies and Gentleman....... Do we need to tell you the traditions of this great holiday? I didn't think so. Now, get to it!
Here are some Kiss Your Mate Day tips and rules:
- There is no upper limit to the number of times you can kiss your mate today.
- There is no upper limit to the number of kisses you can share today.
- It is highly recommended that you limit your kisses to just one mate.
- If you don't have a mate, it's alright to kiss someone who is not formally your mate.... Hey, you never know. This day may be a beginning.......
- You can kiss your mate wherever you want (location/place).
- You can kiss your mate wherever you want (anatomically speaking)
- Giving candy or flowers is not required. But, we suggest that those who do, will receive more kisses.
Origin of Kiss Your Mate Day:
Our research found no factual information about the origin of Kiss Your Mate Day. We did find this holiday on virtually every Ecard company we discovered.
While we don't know created this day, the romantical side of us is very glad that it was created